Open and Spacious Home Plan
About This Plan
- With a charming Country facade, this home plan is both open and spacious inside.
- The great room comes complete with a built-in entertainment center and french doors that lead out onto the rear covered porch.
- A large island and raised snack bar dominate the kitchen that is open to both the great room and the breakfast area.
- There are plenty of countertops and cabinets for storage.
- The breakfast area is located at the front of the home and is adorned with windows that allow plenty of sunshine to start the day.
- Grand arched openings mark the formal dining room.
- The large master suite has a huge walk-in closet and double doors that lead to the rear covered porch.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are conveniently located on the same side of the house to accommodate someone with small children or elderly parents.
- Two magnificent covered porches encase this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,048 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss