Open Concept Craftsman Home Plan with Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- This 3-bed Craftsman house plan has a rugged exterior with shakes, clapboard and timber-accented gables. A covered entry is supported by timbers set on stone bases and welcomes you to the front door transom and side lights.
- The middle portion of the home has a 13' tray ceiling and is open concept. Sliding doors on the back wall of the dining room take you outside.
- The master suite gives you a walk-in closet dual sinks in the bath. Laundry is tucked away by the family entry and drop-off area off the garage.
- Across the home, two beds share a bath.
Optional Master Bath
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 78 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 2"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 727 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12