Open Floor Plan and Huge Chef's Kitchen
About This Plan
- A front courtyard gives you time to admire this lovely European house plan as you approach the front door.
- Once inside, the open floor plan gives you grand sightlines that stretch all the way back to the rear outdoor living area with its cozy fireplace and grilling station.
- A curved peninsula eating bar lets you look into the great room and nook while cooking meals.
- The quiet study is tucked away on the left side of the home and has built-in bookshelves.
- Homeowners get the best bedroom in the house with its tray ceiling and fabulous master bathroom that has two skylights to bring in extra light.
- Each bedroom on the other side of the house has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A future rec room comes with a handy half bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,878 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 501 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 779 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick