About This Plan
- Less than 44' wide, this one level Traditional home plan fits well on a narrow lot.
- A transom window over the front door brightens the foyer.
- The family bedroom wing is to the left with two good-sized bedrooms.
- An open layout lets you see all the way from the kitchen to the dining room with tray ceiling to the large family room that has a built-in entertainment center and tray ceiling.
- A pass-through half wall lies between the dining room and family room.
- The master suite enjoys a quiet location, large walk-in closet and two sinks in the bathroom.
- Note the tech center in the hall that allows you to keep the family computer out of the main living space.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,732 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 261 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 6"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Framing Type: Stick