Open Plan Living
About This Plan
- If you are looking for elegance and warmth you?ll find both in this French Traditional home. Upon entering this design you?ll feel the openness created by the expansive great room with optional fireplace adjoined by the formal dining room with eight-inch columns.
- Meal preparation is made easy in the convenient kitchen and breakfast room with access to a lovely covered porch, perfect for morning coffee and paper.
- Bedroom two could be utilized as an office.
- Nine-foot boxed ceilings, full bath and large walk-in closet accent the Master Bedroom. This open floor plan design has everything suitable for the families of today.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,353 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 2"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick