Option-Filled Exclusive 3-Bed Modern Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- A board and batten exterior with stone accents around the base and a metal shed roof over the entry give this 3-bed house plan a modern country aesthetic.
- An open concept floor plan makes for great entertaining. The kitchen island has seating for casual eats and standing at the work side you have views to the fireplace in the great room.
- A door by the great room opens to the back patio.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a walk-in closet. The remaining bedrooms are separated by the shared bath and laundry.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85257MS. Get an alternate layout with house plans 85255MS (1,773 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This house plan may not be built in Marion County, Oregon.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,813 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,813 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front