Optional Fifth Bedroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Delightful accents of stone enhance the stucco exterior of this European house plan.
- The interior is well laid out with both formal and informal living areas.
- Sliding glass doors along the back and side take you outdoors to the back yard and a covered lanai with a vaulted ceiling and summer kitchen.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen has a raised counter top that keeps the noise from the kitchen sink down.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy to the master suite with its huge bathroom and twin walk-in closets.
- Three family bedrooms lie all the way across the house.
- Upstairs, bonus space is included in the total finished living area of 3,357 square feet.
- The bonus room has a vaulted ceiling, a full bathroom and a storage closet so it could double as an extra bedroom if you need one.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 86' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 786 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss