Opulent European Manor Home Plan
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A steeply pitched roof line with spires tops this European manor home filled with opulence.
- The grand curved staircase is the first thing you see when you enter the large, two-story foyer.
- Off to the right, the library has a unique hidden room behind built-in bookshelves.
- Fireplaces warm both the two-story grand room and the family room as well as the library.
- You'll never run out of counter space in the massive kitchen, where the island faces the family room and rear deck beyond.
- The first floor master suite has a magnificent ceiling treatment, a bayed sitting area and a spacious master bathroom.
- A porte-cochere separates the two car garage bays and there's another garage bay with a workshop on the other end of the home.
- On the second floor, bedroom two could serve as a second master suite with two huge walk-in closets and a giant bathroom.
- There's plenty of bonus space in the area above the porte cochere too, that would make a wonderful in-law apartment or rental income unit.
- Finish the ground floor walk-out basement and gain even more space by adding an additional 2,484 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,731 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,727 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,561 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 138' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 44' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1095 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"