Outdoor Living And Entertaining Spaces
About This Plan
- In the rear of this country home, a covered patio extends to a roomy deck with a spa and built-in seating. In front, a wide porch provides another venue for outdoor living and entertaining. The side-entry garage suits the design to a wide or corner lot.
- The open-plan interior revolves around the central living room with its fireplace. From here, you can view the formal dining room. A long counter with an eating bar and double sinks separates the living room from the islanded kitchen and the bayed morning room.
- A second bay window graces the master suite, where separate his and her walk-in closets are sited. In the compartmented master bath, a corner garden tub is placed between two vanities. The secondary bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Notice the convenient shower in the half bath off the mud room.
- A stairway leads up to generous bonus space. The column in bonus room is used to break up a span of a concealed engineered beam in the ceiling framing system.
- A pantry will come with the slab and crawl space versions of this home and it is located underneath the stairs to the second level.
- The basement version will not have a pantry.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,994 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- Deck: 495 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 371 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick