Outdoor Living Front and Back
About This Plan
- This charming home plan features a split 3-car garage, a spacious front porch and a brick, stone and siding exterior with shake accents.
- The entry unfolds to a columned dining room and a home office. The large gourmet kitchen has an angled breakfast nook and a snack bar to provide additional seating and food prep space. Cabinets and shelves in the breakfast area offer pantry storage space. The center island holds a cook-top. A welcoming fireplace warms the cozy two-story family room.
- The elegant master suite with a dramatic tray ceiling is located on the main level. Closet space abounds with his and hers walk-in closets plus a spacious sitting/dressing area. The master bath features separate vanities, a luxurious spa tub and a private toilet room with an oversized shower.
- Upstairs, each bedroom suite features its own bath, two with tubs and one with a corner shower. All suites have walk-in closets. The biggest surprise of the upper level is the expansive dual bonus areas. The possibilities are limitless as to the use of this delightfully unexpected space!
- Outdoor living is enjoyed to the fullest with front and back porches and a roomy deck.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior in reverse layout, see house plan 20070GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,891 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 806 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 774 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick