Outstanding Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for maximum curb appeal, this Craftsman house plan stands out with its decorative wood trim, shakes and board and battan siding.
- Two interior columns frame the entrance to the dining room that has a lovely coffered ceiling.
- In back, the kitchen gets a massive island that faces the breakfast nook and the family room, also with a coffered ceiling.
- Built-in cabinets on either side of the fireplace give you extra storage.
- A door in the master suite takes you out to the vaulted covered terrace.
- The huge shower in the master bathroom has a built-in seat.
- Upstairs, three big bedrooms all have access to the walk-in linen closet.
- The home comes with an optional bonus room and possible future space over the courtyard-style garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,197 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 937 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 9"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- New American
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath