Over-Sized Great Room
About This Plan
- An enormous great room with two-story ceiling distinguishes this Cape Cod home plan.
- The open layout allows views from the kitchen to the breakfast area and great room.
- Enjoy holiday dinners in the formal dining room with fireplace.
- The first floor master suite also has a romantic fireplace and a large walk-in closet.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A large storage room off bedroom 2 is perfect for bulky items like suitcases and holiday decorations.
- Future rec space over the garage can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,441 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 627 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 401 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 11"
- Depth: 81' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick