Oversized Master Suite
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An interesting mix of stone, shakes and board and battan siding blend together beautifully in this Northwest home plan.
- The front study can easily be used as a fourth bedroom due to the attached full bath.
- A 2-story ceiling soars up in the great room with its big stone fireplace.
- A bay window brightens the vaulted breakfast nook and the side by side refrigerator and freezer is geared for a large family.
- Homeowners get to enjoy the huge master suite with its tray ceiling and spacious walk-in closet with a built-in ironing board.
- Upstairs, the hall balcony overlooks the great room below and each of the bedrooms on this level gets a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space lies over the garage and can be finished at your leisure.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 12:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 765 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 620 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 450 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 60' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1732 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick