Owners Suite with Private Exercise Room
About This Plan
- No need to pay for a gym membership when you have your own private dedicated exercise room right off the master suite.
- If you are not into exercise, it makes a wonderful sitting room.
- This Northwest house plan is split into formal and informal areas, with both the living room and family room having fireplaces.
- An oversized patio out back has plenty of room for parties or family gatherings.
- Note the massive walk-in closet by the kitchen.
- The three bedrooms on the second floor share a gathering room with a bay window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,628 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 924 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12