Palatial Estate of Your Own
About This Plan
- DON'T MISS: See more photos in this Facebook photo album.
- From the stucco exterior and tile roof, to the striking drive-up grandeur of this impressive residence, you will be amazed at this architectural masterpiece.
- You are welcomed inside via a dramatic foyer with a groin vault ceiling, just one of the many custom ceiling treatments found inside.
- To the right find the stately library with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and dramatic fireplace. To your left is the elegant main dining room, which comfortably seats 12, featuring a unique tray ceiling.
- The 40' x 40' great room opens to the loggia and boasts a double-sided fireplace.
- Close by is the spacious kitchen. Also included in this wing are an intimate dining room with sunken wine grotto, breakfast area, and two spacious guest bedrooms with full baths.
- There is an office area and walk-out balcony, a large laundry room and a party/game room complete with wet bar.
- The West side of the home is dedicated to the master Suite. Gorgeous columns and an oversized sitting area make this area an inviting retreat. The master bath is both elegant and functional featuring His and Her vanities, two water closets, walk-in shower and special fixtures.
- This wing also includes a private office, exercise room, second laundry room and an approximate 600 square foot upstairs bedroom suite suitable for children or as a second master.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 8,273 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 980 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 151' 0"
- Depth: 120' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1750 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"