Palatial Traditional Home Plan with Fabulous Master Suite
About This Plan
- Get the best of the best in this palatial Traditional house plan that comes with all the bells and whistles.
- Interior columns are used throughout the first floor to keep the sight lines open between rooms.
- The two-story foyer has a coffered ceiling and makes a wonderful first impression.
- Four sets of double doors in the massive gathering room overlook the huge covered patio with its outdoor fireplace and kitchen.
- Built-ins, a wine cellar and a residential elevator are added amenities for this high-end home.
- The spacious master suite is the only bedroom on the first floor and it is simply spectacular.
- Boasting a private gym and walled garden area, the suite also has his and her bathroom areas near their individual walk-in closets - hers come with an island for extra storage.
- Up on the lavish second floor, suites 3, 4 and 5 have double doors to a big balcony and bedroom 5 gets a vaulted ceiling and window seat.
- The sunken bunk room over the garage has a private bathroom and charming dormer windows.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,375 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,755 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,620 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 542 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 7
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 159' 4"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 811 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 8" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss