Panoramic Wrap-around Porch
About This Plan
- This spectacular Mountain home plan has a huge porch that wraps around the front of the home.
- Doors from the octagonal master sitting room and the large great room allow easy access to the wraparound deck.
- This luxury home plan has both formal and informal features like the formal dining room with tray ceiling and the informal open floor plan.
- A screened porch in back is the ideal place for a summer meal outdoors.
- The upper level is devoted to two family or guest bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space over the 3-car garage can be finished to suit each owner.
- The lower level adds the option of a rec room, home theater and possible in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,410 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,256 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 996' 5"
- Depth: 62' 9"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1106 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss