Peaceful Country House Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This peaceful, country house plan features an elongated, front porch that welcomes you inside, where the living room greets you with a cozy fireplace.
- A powder bath is nestled beneath the stairwell, and the open eat-in kitchen boasts a large island for meal prep. Retreat to the screened porch off the dining area for a bug-free outdoor experience.
- The first-floor, master suite provides the homeowner easy access, and the 4-fixture bath leads to a walk-in closet via the pocket door.
- Upstairs, two nearly identical bedrooms sit on either side of the stairwell and share the hall bath, while an office nook takes advantage of the forward-facing dormer window and overlooks the front landscape.
- A double garage attaches to the side of the home and opens into the mud / laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,025 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 705 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side