Perfect for the Hillside Lot
About This Plan
- This very popular house plan was designed for hillside lots and spectacular views and offers terrace level amenities.
- The master suite and a second bedroom across the home (and with screened porch access) are located on the main level for convenience and privacy.
- The main level also features a kitchen with abundant work space and a large walk-in pantry with room for a freezer or second refrigerator.
- The cook has views to the vaulted breakfast area and great room with fireplace and built-ins. Windows abound and the back deck is steps away.
- A formal dining room with tray ceiling and a mud room entry from the garage complete this floor.
- On the terrace level you'll get up to 3 additional bedrooms with adjoining baths, an additional half bath, media room, recreation area, wet bar and ample storage. This area can be finished as needed and affords the same great views of the outdoors as the main level of the house.
- The 2-car garage is attached by a breezeway and can be angled to suit site conditions or your own personal tastes. The garage measures 32'4"x23'4".
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with an apartment over the garage with house plan 29891RL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,225 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick