Petite French Cottage
About This Plan
- Perfect for a retired couple or family just starting out, this petite French Country cottage is charmingly designed for a narrow lot.
- The entry leads you into a large, open great room with warming fireplace and glass doors to a flagstone patio. A study with bay window offers a quiet place to work or relax.
- A spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry is open to the dining area.
- The master suite is generously-sized and enjoys a private bath and two walk-in closets.
- Guests will appreciate the front bedroom with their own bath.
- The total under roof square footage is 2,291s.f.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 10"
- Depth: 74' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick