Petite Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Less than 50' wide, this Southern house plan will fit well on a narrow lot.
- The kitchen is well organized to keep everything at your finertips and there's a pensinula eating bar with three stools for snacks.
- French doors open to a covered grilling porch.
- A bay window and fireplace enhance the great room that is open to the dining area.
- All three bedrooms are on the right side of the home and the master suite features a lovely tray ceiling, private bathroom and a big walk-in closet
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,424 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,424 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 6"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick