About This Plan
- Picture yourself in this traditional home plan. The spacious two-story great room boasts a fireplace, media center, and French doors that lead to the rear grilling porch.
- A breakfast room merges with the kitchen to form a large serving area.
- Relax in the whirlpool bath in your luxurious master suite.
- The upper level of this home plan has a theater balcony that looks over the great room and into the foyer.
- A kid's nook, computer center, and a bonus room complete this family oriented house design.
- Related Plans: Gain a half bath with house plan 59879ND.
- For an alternate elevation and beautiful photos, see house plan 59348ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,651 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 418 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 10"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick