Picturesque Farmhouse with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- With its big open floor plan and gorgeous master suite, the home works well for retirees or empty-nesters.
- There's a home office and a spacious studio with lots of built-ins.
- Relax on the open deck or enjoy the shade in the vaulted covered deck. Or spend time on the covered front porch where you can wave to the neighbors.
- A generous walk-in pantry opens to the laundry room.
- With the finished lower level, you gain three more bedrooms and a large bonus room plus a rec room.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,846 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,293 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 698 sq. ft.
- Deck: 389 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 316 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 319 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 115' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1230 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss