Picturesque Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Pretty as a picture, this Traditional house plan offers both a great room and a hearth room for your family and friends to gather in.
- You can even enjoy the hearth room fireplace while cooking.
- Storage is plentiful in this house with a large walk-in food pantry and a big walk-in coat closet off the mud room.
- The first floor master suite boasts a special ceiling treatment and a gorgeous master bathroom with a stand alone soaking tub.
- Another walk-in closet on the upper floor can be used as a storage or linen closet.
- Bonus space adds an extra 218 square feet and can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,729 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,047 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 682 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,047 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 218 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss