Polished Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- An arched opening in the front porch lets you see the circle-top transom above the front door of this lovely Traditional home.
- The foyer inside is noce and wide with terrific views of the huge great room ahead.
- To the left, the master suite has its own wing and has a door to the rear covered patio plus magnificent his and her walk-in closets.
- You'll find lost of counter space in the big kitchen that has both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- The breakfast nook is open to the kitchen making the space feel even larger.
- Need more space? A second floor bonus room awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,367 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 4"
- Depth: 51' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick