Popular 3-Bed House Plan with Split Bedroom Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan is popular because of its charming exterior, smart and functional interior and affordable square footage. Board and batten siding mixed with fieldstone accents give its façade a casual and warm cottage-like charm.
- The family room has a vaulted ceiling an an attractive fireplace on the left wall.
- The kitchen has an angled peninsula giving you extra workspace as well as casual seating. It has views to the family room and the bayed breakfast room which gets great natural light from the radius windows.
- The formal living room can be easily converted into a home office.
- A quiet sitting area overlooks the backyard from the master suite. Across the home, two beds share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Just off the garage is a combination mud and laundry room with a sink, strategically placed for added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,322 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick