Popular Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- One of our most popular plans has been updated with a Craftsman touch and a modernized plan.
- The entry lies to the left of the home and draws you in to the open-concept plan where the great room is directly ahead.
- Adjacent lie the kitchen and dining room accented with a large island and hidden pantry.
- A sunroom with cathedral ceiling lies beyond the dining area to create an even larger living space.
- The master suite lies behind the garage and includes dual sinks, a walk-in closet and close access to the laundry.
- A second bedroom and full bath is found at the front of the home to the right of the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,827 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,827 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss