Popular One Story Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- This popular one floor Southern house plan offers a beautiful exterior of brick and stone, with covered porch and a spacious open interior.
- High tray ceilings add an elegant touch and make the home feel custom.
- The open floor plan gives you wonderful sight-lines so all the main rooms can enjoy the great room fireplace.
- The kitchen proudly showcases an island with seating, wall oven and generous counter prep area.
- The laundry, walk in pantry, mud room and half bath make this a practical as well as impressive home for your family.
- All the bedrooms are on the left side of the home with two secondary bedrooms sharing a Jack and Jill bath.
- In the master suite you get a “spa like” bath and access to the rear covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,563 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,563 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss