Porches and Decks Galore
About This Plan
- This Country cabin was designed with plenty of outdoor living space from the vaulted front porches to the covered decks and a screened porch in the rear.
- The huge vaulted living area is in the center of the home with a fabulous two-sided fireplace to separate the eat-in kitchen from the family room.
- Bedrooms are on each side of the house with the large master suite having a luxurious steam shower with built-in seat.
- This home plan is ideally suited as a vacation getaway or a full-time family home.
- The primary roof pitch is 7:12; the front and rear porch pitch is 15:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Storage: 20 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 461 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"