Practical 4-Bed House Plan with Main Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan gives you a master suite on the main floor and all the kids' beds upstairs.
- Relax by the fireplace in the vaulted family room, or pass through the breakfast area to the keeping room on the right or the large deck outside. Just steps away, the kitchen's serving bar makes entertaining easy.
- Practical spaces nearby include the buffering mudroom, a walk-in pantry, and the laundry room, all accessing a small covered porch.
- On the opposite side, the master suite takes up a whole wing with its generous bedroom, large bath, and a divided walk-in closet for the most ardent clothing enthusiast.
- Related Plan: Get a similar layout with an alternate exterior with house plan 710238BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 899 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,929 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on
- Framing Type: Stick