Prairie Home Plan for Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This spacious Prairie-style home plan is designed for construction on land that slopes up at the rear.
- On the main (upper) floor, a large great room with a fireplace is completely open to an even larger room that comprises the dining room and kitchen.
- The owners' suite is on the main floor, and more bedrooms are below.
- The lower level rec room is huge and opens to a covered patio thru sliding glass doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,867 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,311 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 666 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12