Prairie House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple roof lines with wide eaves top this Prairie style house plan that comes with an optional finished lower level.
- With three bedrooms and a study all on the first floor you can live comfortably on the main floor.
- The kitchen sink is placed in the big island so you can face the dining area with its bank of four windows to bring in light.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace that adds a warmth to family get-togethers.
- All three bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home with the spacious master suite in back.
- Should you finish the optional lower level, you have a beautiful in-law suite complete with a full-size kitchen with its own walk-in pantry.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,274 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,482 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 2"
- Depth: 44' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12