Prairie Modern House Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- With its wide eaves and modern good looks this house plan reveals its Prairie design roots.
- You can live all on the main level or expand by finishing the optional lower level that gives you a total of six bedrooms.
- With the bedrooms on the main floor all grouped on the right side of the home, the rest of the home becomes a huge open great room where you can see from the family room to the dining area and right through to the large kitchen.
- The walk-in pantry is a giant space that keep you organized.
- Built-ins in the mud room provide spaces for boots, coats and umbrellas.
- The optional finished lower level adds an extra 1,951 square feet of living space with a massive party space that includes a rec room and game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,492 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,951 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1164 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side