Prairie Style House Plan Ideal for a Gently Sloping Lot
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Wide eaves, Prairie styling and an optional finished lower level give this house plan flexibility and good looks.
- A home office at the front of the house can be used as a bedroom if desired.
- Further back, the main living area opens right up after passing down the hall.
- Here, a wall of windows and sliders let you see out into the covered deck area in back.
- A beautiful vaulted ceiling tops the master suite that has a large private bathroom and a big walk-in closet.
- Gain a huge media room/rec area on the optional lower level, with a wet bar to aid in entertaining.
- There's a card room and two extra bedrooms plus a wine cellar too.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,200 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,790 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 75' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1163 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot