Prairie Style House Plan with Flex Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Low slung eaves capture the Prairie style of this three bedroom home that comes with flex space on the second floor.
- The open layout of the informal area lets you see all the way from the kitchen to the great room fireplace.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace and sliding glass doors take you out to the back yard.
- Notice the handy wet bar in the dining area, designed to make entertaining easier.
- The first floor master suite is spacious and comes with a huge walk-in closet.
- Flex space on the upper floor joins two big bedrooms and could become a fourth bedroom or a theater room.
- On the finished lower level, another flex room lies near a home gym and wine cellar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,743 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,132 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 947 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 5"
- Depth: 44' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss