Prairie Style House Plan with Gorgeous Transoms
1 - 3
About This Plan
- This magnificent executive home is fit for the most discriminating homeowner.
- The exterior architectural styling is Prairie and it includes a generous outdoor deck off the great room.
- An abundance of beautiful transom windows send light flooding into the home.
- The gracious great room reaches a full two stories and has all the space and built-in convenience and comfort you could ask for.
- The master suite on the main floor is luxurious, with a romantic fireplace as the focal point.
- Downstairs you can finish off the optional lower level to add two large bedrooms, a huge recreation room and tons of storage.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,490 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,522 sq. ft.
- Storage: 865 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"