Prairie Style House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Get a very open floor plan with a large viewing deck/patio along the back in this Prairie style house plan.
- There's a large master suite and a second bedroom and full bath on the main level.
- A spacious kitchen has a very modern feel and serves as the central command post for the home - it truly is the center of the home.
- A stair leading down to the basement unveils an optional finished layout with a large theater room with wet bar, wine room and card and game alcove.
- There are two additional bedrooms and a bath along with a large finished storage area.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,202 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,730 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1163 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss