Prairie Style Northwest House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor in this handsome Prairie style house plan.
- 10' high ceilings and built-ins give the home a custom feel.
- Stunning sight lines come from the open layout of the main area with its L-shaped configuration.
- A huge wall of sliding glass doors slides back to reveal the rear outdoor living area.
- Choose from two master bedrooms - one on each side of the home.
- Or use one as an in-law suite.
- You can use the office as an additional bedroom if desired.
- Note the wine bar set between the kitchen and living room for easy entertaining.
- The four car garage comes with a shop area complete with built-in work bench.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,814 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,814 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 923 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss