Premier Vacation Home Plan
About This Plan
- This premier vacation home plan is perfect for entertaining out-of-town guests.
- Your friends will enjoy spending time in the vaulted great room which includes wet bar, media center, built-ins and access to the rear deck through sliding door.
- Start off the morning with a big breakfast in your kitchen and breakfast room before heading to the lake.
- Evening can begin with elegant cuisine in the formal dining room, before making your way upstairs to the game room for a round of pool. Next, relax and unwind in the outdoor hot tub.
- The master suite features a vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and atrium doors to the deck. The master bath has a whirlpool tub, glass shower, and a large walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: For an alternate design in a reverse layout, see house plan 59058ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,611 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,611 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 310 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 811 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick