Privacy in a French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful stone and siding give warmth to this French Country design. Elegance is achieved in this home plan by using boxed columns and ten foot ceilings.
- The foyer and dining rooms are lined with columns and adjoin the great room, all with high ceilings.
- The kitchen and breakfast room are great for entertaining and have access to the grilling porch.
- This split bedroom plan has a master suite with large walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- A bonus room above the garage, is available with stair access near the master suite.
- Two bedrooms and a large bathroom are located on the other side of the great room giving privacy to the entire family.
- Optional Basement Foundation available for additional $ 250.00.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 543 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery