Private Guest Suite
About This Plan
- Unusual clipped rooflines enhance this Mountain home plan.
- Spires and metal roofing over the porches are added touches.
- A spacious dining room lies right off the foyer as you enter the home.
- The kitchen is huge with a center island that gives you more counter space.
- Off to the right is the giant family room with folding doors that open the room to the rear patio.
- A secluded master suite is set off by itself where you can relax at the end of the day.
- A second bedroom is on this level and a private guest bedroom occupies the second floor all by itself.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,493 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"