Private Guest Suite
About This Plan
- This elegant European home has a separate guest suite off to the side that would make an excellent in-law or teen suite.
- Note the box bay window in the breakfast nook that opens to the rear outdoor living area.
- The huge great room is open to both the kitchen and the formal dining room off the gallery.
- When the time comes to work from home, just step into your quiet study with its own private patio.
- A bayed sitting area in the master suite is the perfect place for a chaise lounge.
- Two bedrooms with dormer windows occupy the second floor and while they share a bath, they each have their own walk-in closet and sink.
- A balcony hall is open to the gallery below for dramatic views.
- Should you need extra space, a step-down bonus room with sloped ceilings is available.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,161 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,355 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 719 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 329 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 755 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick