Private Master Retreat & Options
About This Plan
- An open floor plan allows sweeping views from all the main rooms in this energy-efficient home plan.
- When you need privacy, step into your large den with tray ceiling or the very special master suite, both of which have access to the rear lanai.
- Columns mark each end of the huge kitchen island that overlooks the great room.
- This home plan has super energy efficiency "designed-in', so even without the addition of a solar array, the home routinely saves between 40%-50% power costs over a comparably-sized new home.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33075ZR and 33077ZR.
- For a smaller version, see house plan 33001ZR (2,248 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,670 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,670 sq. ft.
- Entry: 118 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss