Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- With the garage in the rear of the home, this one level European design has the full front of the house to give you extra windows and a nice curb appeal.
- There is plenty of room for four bedrooms or, three and a study depending on your needs.
- Each bedroom has a large walk-in closet for great storage.
- Tray ceilings top the spacious great room with its cozy fireplace.
- A walk-in pantry and center island enhance the large kitchen that is open to the breakfast nook.
- Secluded by itself in the rear of the home, the master suite is a true oasis with its own sitting area and luxurious bathroom.
- French doors open to the covered rear patio that can also be accessed from the great room.
- The total living area with brick veneer is 2,478 square feet.
- The square footage to the outside framed wall is 2,403 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,478 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 65' 1"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath