Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- The open entry and living space of this traditional European design promotes a feeling of spaciousness.
- French doors from the master bedroom and the breakfast room open to the covered porch in back.
- Special features include an 8" column in the living area, a fireplace in the great room, island workspace in the kitchen and a computer center off the laundry room.
- A 9' pan ceiling tops the master bedroom in the isolated master suite, which enjoys his and her walk-in closets and a luxury-filled bath.
- Related Plans: Prefer a siding exterior? See 59470ND.
- Need a 3-car garage? See house plans 59480ND(brick) and 59481ND(siding).
- Get a side-entry garage with house plan 59257ND.
- Gain a finished lower level with house plan 59483ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,739 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,739 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 239 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick