Corner windows, gabled glass, brackets and cedar shingle siding are just a few of the details that give this house plan its mountain charm and grace. With its quaint cottage detailing and bright open spaces is a charming mountain home perfect for a weekend getaway or an empty nesters retreat.
The angled entry provides just enough space to get out of the rain. Once inside you will enjoy the vaulted ceiling that extends through the living room to the porch.
The living room is separated from the foyer area by an angled staircase descending to the lower level.
The kitchen and eating areas are open to the living room, with the kitchen island facing the view side of the home.
A laundry room is conveniently located just off the kitchen where a breezeway connects the house to an open carport.
The master bedroom is cozy and comfortable and includes a large bath and walk-in closet along with French door access to the deck and porch. The main floor also offers a second bedroom with bath and walk-in closet.
The lower level can be finished with two additional bedrooms and baths, a den/rec room and home theater if desired.
The plan comes with a breezeway attached to a 2-car carport.
More Photos: See more photos and 3D floor plans in this Facebook photo album. And see some photos of the home covered in snow in this Facebook photo album.
Related Plans: Move the living room fireplace to the master bedroom wall and build in reverse with with house plans 26666GG (1,662 sq. ft.) and 26695GG (1,754 sq. ft.).
Attach the garage with house plans 26693GG (straight) and 26694GG (angled).
All of our plans are designed by licensed architects and residential building designers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codesforthe year they were created
No two plans are the same. We strongly encourage you to contactus for the contents ofany plan you may be interested inpurchasing.
Below is a listing of sheets typically included in our plans
1. Foundation Plan ‐ shows the foundation details.
2. Floor Plan ‐ shows the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. of each level of the house.
3. Exterior Elevations ‐ show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and roof pitches.
4. Building Cross Section ‐ shows details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
5. Interior Elevations (when available) ‐ show the details of cabinets such as those found in the kitchen, bathroom and utility room, fireplaces and other special interior features.
6. Roof Plan ‐ provides a bird’s eye view of the roof's valleys, ridges and dormers, if applicable
7. Electrical Plan (when available) ‐ shows the suggested locations for fixtures and outlets. Please contact us to see if an electrical plan is included in the plan set.
8. Notes & Details ‐ provides information for structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.
All of our plans are designed to provide the information needed to build your home. Because of the wide range of requirements throughout states and municipalities, it is possible that the plans may not have all of the information required by your building department. If this is the case, we recommend hiring a local design professional or engineer who can assist bringing the plans up to your local building code.
Some states require that a licensed architect or engineer review and stamp the plans. If this is the case where you will be building, a local professional will be able to assist you.
Important Extras: Sold separately
1. Readable reverse Plans ‐ The layout is reversed and all the writing is corrected so you can read the writing. With this option, all of your sets will appear the way you want to build the home. This option is available for an additional charge.
2. Mirror Reverse Plans ‐ The lettering and dimensions will read backwards, so you will need to order at least one set non-reversed as a reference copy.
3. Itemized List of Materials (when available) ‐ includes the quantity, type and size of materials needed to build your home.