Quaint Cottage Detailing
2 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Corner windows, gabled glass, brackets and cedar shingle siding are just a few of the details that give this house plan its mountain charm and grace. With its quaint cottage detailing and bright open spaces is a charming mountain home perfect for a weekend getaway or an empty nesters retreat.
- The angled entry provides just enough space to get out of the rain. Once inside you will enjoy the vaulted ceiling that extends through the living room to the porch.
- The living room is separated from the foyer area by an angled staircase descending to the lower level.
- The kitchen and eating areas are open to the living room, with the kitchen island facing the view side of the home.
- A laundry room is conveniently located just off the kitchen where a breezeway connects the house to an open carport.
- The master bedroom is cozy and comfortable and includes a large bath and walk-in closet along with French door access to the deck and porch. The main floor also offers a second bedroom with bath and walk-in closet.
- The lower level can be finished with two additional bedrooms and baths, a den/rec room and home theater if desired.
- The plan comes with a breezeway attached to a 2-car carport.
- More Photos: See more photos and 3D floor plans in this Facebook photo album. And see some photos of the home covered in snow in this Facebook photo album.
- Related Plans: Move the living room fireplace to the master bedroom wall and build in reverse with with house plans 26666GG (1,662 sq. ft.) and 26695GG (1,754 sq. ft.).
- Attach the garage with house plans 26693GG (straight) and 26694GG (angled).