Quaint Cottage with Stone Accents
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A mixture of shingles, siding and stone accents give this cottage house plan great character. A bonus room giving you a possible fourth bedroom and a garage attached by a breezeway add great value to this small design.
- The kitchen enjoys front-to-back views and that entire side of the home plan is vaulted.
- The master suite is on the main floor for convenience and has acces to the covered veranda. The master ceiling is vaulted as well.
- A finished lower level is gives you two bedrooms and room to relax in. If your lot slopes you can enjoy your lower level terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,885 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 735 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 59' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"