Quaint Country Home with Plenty of Nostalgia
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- It’s easy to envision relaxing on an old-fashioned porch swing or a set of cushioned wicker furniture on the front porch of this Country house plan.
- The home is well suited to the needs of a growing family, or empty nesters wishing to age in place.
- Bright, open gathering spaces fill the home’s core, bedrooms line up along the right, and everything is on one level.
- The foyer becomes a hallway that leads into the kitchen/great room at the rear.
- Before arriving there, it passes the den, two bedrooms, a large utility room and the owners’ suite.
- The den could be a home office, craft or art studio, exercise room—you name it.
- The utility room links with the garage and is outfitted with storage cabinets, a broom closet, and a long counter.
- Windows fill much of the great room’s rear wall, next to a gas fireplace nestled in one corner.
- An eating bar rims the work island that bounds the kitchen and great room.
- The dining room is to the left, as is a covered patio that could easily be screened.