Quintessential American Farmhouse with Detached Garage and Breezeway
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A wrap-around front porch and 10' high ceilings complement this gorgeous Farmhouse house plan.
- The informal nature of the home gives you a big cooking and eating area that is all combined into one room.
- Three interior columns keep the sight lines open between the huge living room and the kitchen/dining room.
- Walk-in closets all throughout the house are terrific for storage.
- The first floor master suite is all the way at the back of the home and it's the only bedroom on this floor.
- You can step right out into the screened porch from the bedroom.
- Two huge bedrooms are upstairs along with a playroom for the younger kids or a teen hangout for older ones.
- Unfinished storage can be converted to a fourth bedroom if desired.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 500036VV (2,651 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,138 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 996 sq. ft.
- Storage: 283 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 378 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 8"
- Depth: 102' 1"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Rear, Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss