Raised 4 Bedroom Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Raised up high to catch the cooling breezes, this Country home plan has a drive-under garage with optional lower rooms.
- Stairs lead up to the country porch where the dining room is right off the foyer.
- The main living area is the huge vaulted great room with a cozy fireplace as the focal point.
- The rear screened porch is also vaulted and will be a favorite place to spend time.
- A door from the master suite takes you out to the rear porch.
- On the upper floor, two bedrooms share a cozy lounge area and the open rail balcony gives you a good view of the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 695 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 723 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick